Regupol is a range of high-performing rubber flooring products that are originally made from rubber fibers or granules, and polyurethane binders. Through the years, a number of elastic materials are used in order to create a number of Regupol variants. Regupol flooring is best for various commercial, industrial, institutional, and even recreational uses.
Regupol is produced by BSW, a German company, that is an industry leader when it comes to the production of sustainable rubber products that proven to brave the elements and to brace intense activities.
Why go for Regupol Flooring?
- Rubber flooring is one of the most popular choice of flooring for various applications. The popularity of rubber flooring is grounded on a number of benefits:
- Rubber flooring offers excellent underfoot cushioning which is best for places for activities such as gyms
- Rubber floorings are usually free of PVC which can help in maintaining indoor air quality and can help you earn credits for being PVC-free
- Rubber flooring provides great slip resistance
- Regupol rubber flooring is derived from recyclable materials, making it truly environmentally-friendly. It can then be recycled after its usable life.
- Regupol is available on both rolls and tiles in various sizes, making it easy to match with your interior design. You can also find regupol in moulded parts.
- Regupol can absorb sound and vibration, while also providing durability and resistance.
- Regupol flooring is quick and easy to install
Where Regupol Flooring can be installed?
Regupol flooring can be installed in various applications. It is best for the following areas:
- Indoor areas that require impact and sound attenuation
- Outdoor areas that require impact protection
- Areas that need vibration insulation and shock absorption
- Areas that need protection from point and surface loads
Because of these applications, Regupol flooring is best used for gyms, running tracks, areas around swimming pools, retail spaces, kitchens, corridors, and stairways. It can also be used for offices that are aiming to be green.
Is Regupol flooring expensive?
Regupol offers various materials, thickness, and patterns that are suitable for the different needs and wants of our clients, with each variation commanding different prices. While Regupol is not the cheapest flooring option available, it is one of the best value for money you can get. Our experts would be able to help you come up with the right Regupol flooring solution for you, taking into account your specific needs, as your budgetary requirements. We can attest that you will not be disappointed with our Regupol flooring.
Get your Regupol Rubber Flooring now!
RRP Group is the number on choice in London for your Regupol flooring needs. Our experts can help you determine the right Regupol solution that is most suitable for you. Call us now and have our staff provide an expert assessment as to what the best Regupol solution for you is. Always remember, for all your Regupol rubber flooring needs, RPR Group is the best choice for you!